Electrical Certificates & Inspections
The Electrical Safety Council recommend that electrics should be tested as follows:
- 10 Years maximum for owner-occupied home
- 5 Years maximum for a rented home
Periodic Inspections/Electrical Condition Reports take approximately 4-6 hours on site dependent on property size and a full, comprehensive report of all observations and recommendations is provided. Amara undertake all types of electrical testing and certification for household and business properties.
Testing And Certificates
Amara have clear pricing for all types of electrical testing including a visual condition report.
£65 – Visual Condition Report
The visual inspection includes checks to ensure that:
- there is no broken or missing electrical equipment and accessories
- there is no access to live parts without the use of a key and/or tool
- there are no signs of burning at any of the electrical equipment
- protective main bonding is in place to incoming extraneous services
- the condition of the meter tails, consumer unit(s) and supplier’s equipment is satisfactory
Electrical Condition Reports
Every electrical installation deteriorates with use and time. Therefore, if the safety of the users is not to be put at risk, it is important that every installation is periodically inspected and tested by a competent person. Amara Electrical are fully qualified to carry out electrical condition reports and offer very competitive rates.
£75 – Electrical Condition Report – 2 Bedroom House
£85 – Electrical Condition Report – 3 Bedroom House
£100 – Electrical Condition Report – 4 Bedroom House
To book an electrical test or if you have any questions we are here to help, call us today or fill in the form opposite.